Relaso is Multi-LingualDecember 5th, 2011
In Relaso, can I do X in Y language?
With Relaso you can use any of the supported languages to:
- Write notes, communicate with other users, contacts, leads, customers, Social Media users etc.
- Create and Update Opportunity, Lead, Contact, Case, Document, Trouble Ticket, Task, Todo, Event, Defect, Feature etc.
- Search using Global Search
- Locate data / records using Advanced Search
- Create reports which filters based on text written in any or combination of languages
Any text can even be written using multiple languages!
- To properly display scripts in any language, it needs to be installed and activated in your Operating System / Browser as is the normal procedure with any language.
- Multi-lingual support in the above context doesn’t refer to the user interface itself. However the user interface too can be translated in any supported languages, as required.
How many languages does Relaso support?
99 scripts are currently supported by Relaso:
The following scripts in current use in living communities are not yet supported in Relaso. Scripts in this list which already have advanced proposals accepted and in the balloting process are shown in red.
- Bassa Vah
- Miao (Pollard)
- Naxi Dongba (Moso)
- Pahawh Hmong
- Pau Cin Hau
- Pracalit Nepal
- Sora Sompeng
- Tirhuta (Maithili)
- Warang Citi
Relaso supports UTF-8.